- Municipal Court
- Warrant and Compliance Drive
Warrant and Compliance Drive
Do you have an outstanding citation or traffic ticket at the Midland Municipal Court and want to know what your options are? The Midland Municipal Court wants to help explain your options and work with you to resolve your citation. From Monday, March 6th through Friday, March 10th the Court will be conducting a Warrant and Compliance Drive to resolve outstanding citations. Notices have been mailed to defendants with outstanding warrants notifying them that they have an active violation and to contact the Court.
Midland Municipal Court is a Safe Harbor Court which means that anyone may appear at any time to resolve their outstanding cases without the fear of being arrested. Defendants with a citation are encouraged to call, email, visit online, appear virtually, or come to the court in person to take the necessary steps to resolve their citations.
If you are concerned that you have an outstanding City of Midland violation, you are encouraged to contact the Midland Municipal Court to find out what options or arrangements might be available. You may be eligible for alternative methods of discharging your fine and costs. You may be eligible to sign up online for the driving safety course, and deferred disposition and can make payments on an existing payment plan. For additional citation information, you may contact the Court at (432) 685-7308 or (432) 685-7314.
How to resolve your warrant:
- ONLINE: www.midlandmunicipalcourt.com
- IN PERSON: Midland Municipal Court, located at 201 E. Texas Ave
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- BY MAIL: City of Midland P.O. Box 1152 Midland, Texas 79702- Include your contact information to ensure proper credit – money orders only payable to the City of Midland. Warning: If you pay by mail, your warrant will remain active until your payment is received and posted by the Municipal Court.